Hubspot is known for tools you can get in the B2B SaaS world. The best for people looking for a reputable landing page builder. Alongside, landing Page creator is available alongside a host of other tools such as forms, email, CTAs, live chat, and blogging, as part of their Marketing Hub package. The unique advantage of HubSpot’s landing page builder is that you’re able to tie it into their CRM and take full advantage of Hubspot’s full suite of tools.
- HubSpot is a real all-in-one CRM solution
- You get email marketing support and social media scheduling features
- It has great supplemental content
- HubSpot does not have an e-commerce platform
- It is expensive considering all the features you’re getting
- The user experience can be overwhelming for some folks
It’s an all-in-one solution that can help you launch well-designed pages in no-time. The starting price of this tool is $45/month. Get started here for free
The Unbounce Builder was the first landing page software and allows you to design custom web pages with lead capture forms, buttons, videos and a whole lot more and the pages are beautiful. This software is all about making sure you “un-bounce” by guaranteeing that you can quickly and effortlessly deploy landing pages that convert like crazy. It makes some key decisions that are focused on quickly helping a user take an action on a page. It also includes popups, sticky navbars to add extra opportunities for a visitor to submit an email and dynamic text replacement allows for SEM landing pages to be hyper-targeted for a visitor. This is the recommended tool for those who are looking for advanced landing page features.
- Sleek drag-and-drop editor
- AI generated landing pages
- 200+ templates
- WordPress plugin
- Great flexibility in setting up the pages
- Dynamic text replacement for PPC campaigns
- Handy WordPress integration
- Automated A/B testing
- Good analytics suite
- Limited number of pages that can be published at one time
- Poor mobile experience
Try Unbounce for free with their 14-day free trial. And their monthly plans start at $80/month. The higher up you go, the more conversions and visitors you’re allowed to have.
If you're a budget conscious entrepreneur, this is the best tool for you. With another similar tool of this tool, the difference of their landing page builder is that instead of building for a high-ticket Enterprise customer, they choose to focus on creating solutions for Agencies as their high-tier accounts. Leadpages lets you create a website quickly and cheaply, this could be a good option for your business.
- The editor is a little clunkier than Instapage and Unbounce
- “Lead meter” to predict page performance
- Leadlinks feature lets the customers join events by clicking the link from their inbox
- Countdown timer, alert bars, email captures
- It has WordPress plugin
- Limited customization
- Editor is more difficult than other options
- The editor is a little clunkier than Instapage and Unbounce
If you want to try first before subscribing, there is a 14-day free trial available. While their monthly plans start at $37 for the Standard option. The Pro plan is $79 and Advanced is $321.
Instapage is best for entrepreneurs and digital marketers who want a flexible landing page builder at a reasonable price paid marketing and landing page software. And very affordable with only some limitations to its page design power. The tool offers some pretty cool templates that make your life easy. There are special templates for the webinar promoting, upsells, pre launch sales, 404 pages, checkout pages, Facebook pages, and so on. And if you are unsure which one is better you may try sorting by conversion.
You can build landing pages with preloaded elements, photos, videos, testimonials, partner lists, social sites integration, links, maps, pop-up windows and other interactive content.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- Great analytics
- Beautiful templates
- Best enterprise features
- Enterprise pricing
- Dismal customer support
Plans start from $27 per month for the Standard plan. There is also a Pro plan for $59 per month that includes A/B Testing and taking payments with checkouts, and Advanced plan for $239 per month that adds advanced integration with Hubspot, Mailchimp, and more.
This platform provides an out-of-the-box solution that anyone can set up in a few minutes. Try out Clickfunnels if you’re: running a later stage business, there are a variety of other landing page builders on this list that might have more of the functionality you desire. Or if you’re in the business of selling courses or other online content, or if you are wondering how to start a blog business and want to minimize the work on your end. The standard use case for ClickFunnels is a high ticket sale. If you’re an entrepreneur selling a special product or service at a premium price point and easy enough that beginners can get used to it fast.
- Building marketing funnels, not just the pages
- Direct support of the Backpack CRM, InfusionSoft and Clickbank
- Sharing the funnel with other members
- Customizable, eye-popping pages
- Full website builder
- Additional tools, including email marketing, triggered emails, upsells, etc.
- The standard plan limits the number of funnels, pages, and visitors
- Split testing is very basic
- Price is on the high end
- Pages aren’t as beautiful as other options
- Basic paid plan costs $97 and includes 100 landing pages, 20,000 visitors, and three custom domains. There is also a $297 per month plan that includes unlimited pages, funnels, custom domain and visitors, as well as additional mailing and affiliate program features.
When you search for Landing Page Builder Software Tools, it can be difficult to find the best option. Landing pages have been around for a while now and continue to be one of the most important tools in digital marketing campaigns. It can include web pages with a specific message, offer or product. We hope that after reading this article, you will feel more confident about what tools features to focus on and which tool fits for your businesses from these suggested Landing Page software tools.