he continuous COVID-19 outbreak has put a lot of pressure on businesses all across the world. With Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure in place, business leaders and companies are better prepared to work from home. Some people are searching desperately for the right equipment to obtain contact information, files, collaboration systems, and communication. Many businesses have implemented work-from-home policies as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. The ability of companies to adapt to the new normal setup for remote work is a result of SaaS transformation, and it will drive their long-term success.
Meanwhile, the businessman in you realizes that, in the new normal, your employees' comfort at home could be a very hard new working environment. So, they want to ensure that productivity is maintained even during the lockdown? Even large and small businesses can benefit from SaaS by setting a standard deviation when working remotely or in person.
I've compiled a list of some of the coolest and most useful SaaS apps that will come in useful in your work-from-home setup.
Zoom is the tool for you if you need to hold an online conference, a video webinar, or simply share screens with your IT team.
Zoom's free account option allows you to share screens with up to 25 individuals and host an infinite number of meetings, making it an ideal SaaS tool for remote teams. Each meeting, however, is limited to 40 minutes.
Zoom offers cross-platform messaging and file sharing in addition to screen sharing, which might be a useful supplement to basic screen sharing.
Zoom video communications have been recognized as a customer favorite for meeting solutions by Gartner Peer Insights in 2018.
- Synced & searchable content library
- CRM integration
- Zoom Rooms digital signage
- Content management
Xero is an online accounting program. The accounting program was created with small and expanding enterprises in mind. It is one of the most popular and widely used financial collaboration apps, allowing small businesses to interact with their trusted advisors while also providing them with rapid financial visibility.
Xero follows a set of principles and criteria that help businesses manage money in and out of their budgets in a way that aligns with their long-term objectives.
- The setup is simple, and training takes less time.
- Xero is designed to make processing large financial records simple, from data entry to complex accounting.
- Purchased files can be altered fast.
- Each transaction has a detailed list of actions that were completed, including dates, users, and manual notes
- For minimizing financial fraud, a multiple-approval model and two-factor authentication are necessary features.
Trello enables you to collaborate more effectively and efficiently. Want to see what your remote workers are up to at a glance? Trello is the software-as-a-service tool for you.
Trello is a fun and interactive project management tool that organizes your work and tasks into visual boards, making it one of the most well-known SaaS solutions on the market. You may then add tasks or cards to these projects, assign due dates, add descriptions, attach assets, create checklists, design labels, and distribute tasks to other team members using this software-as-a-service platform.
Trello has Kanban-style boards that you can use to arrange your workflow by dragging and dropping task cards. Trello's user-friendly UI makes it simple for anybody on your team to get started.
- Easy, Drag-and-Drop Editing
- Individual/Group Task Assignment
- Information Backup
- Deadline Alerts and Notifications
- Information Retrieval
Calendly is an appointment scheduling tool that makes it possible for people to schedule their appointments. Calendly has been used by more than a million users since its launch.
- Calendly integrates with Google, Office 365, and Outlook calendars smoothly.
- It can also integrate with third-party apps such as Stripe, GoToMeeting, and Zapier.
- It's simple to use; simply specify the availability choice, distribute the link, and let your colleagues or clients choose an event time.
The best part of Calendly is it's available on Apple, Google, and Microsoft devices and will automatically add them to your calendar. Calendly is more efficient and user-friendly than other appointment scheduling apps. It's quite simple to set up, use, and maintain. This appointment scheduling tool has been designed to interact with the following systems:
Users won't have any compatibility concerns with such cross-platform capability.
- Avoiding last-minute meetings
- Adding time between sessions to create a buffer zone
The invitees' availability is displayed on a single page, allowing you to schedule appointments with ease.
HubSpot is a marketing, sales, and customer relationship management (CRM) software suite. This tool can be used by businesses to develop appealing content, target their audience, and sell to them, which is a very useful function.
Customers may use HubSpot's marketing solution to design, manage, and distribute attractive emails that are linked with the rest of their marketing tools and applications.
With HubSpot users can
- membership lists that are dynamically updated
- one-time email deliveries that are static
- Without knowing how to code, you may personalize your emails.
In terms of integrations, you can link the tool to your existing software.
- Email service providers
- Social media profiles
- Third-party applications
- Instead of complex installations and manual enrichment, the user-friendly and straightforward interface allows for simple contact import and utilization of a quick leads backlog. Its data insights are unequaled, and it will surely save your team time spent on research.
Slack is the most popular communication SaaS application for remote teams, with over 12 million daily active users. For transparent, open communication, Slack allows teams to create chat groups known as "channels." Slack has grown in popularity quickly, with over 85000+ paying enterprises, including IBM and Airbnb, using it.
This SaaS tool's easy-to-use, intuitive design makes communication fun and productive for anyone managing a team of remote employees, and it just might be the answer to your email troubles.
Slack connects with almost every third-party software, making file sharing simple. Slack has apps for both iOS and Android that allow you to stay in touch no matter where you are.
- All data transfer is encrypted
- Compliance management
- Open API to build your own integrations
- Deep, Contextual Search
- Activity logging
MailChimp is an email marketing service that has a variety of programs for small and emerging businesses. For major corporations and organizations, this application can handle massive volumes of emails. This tool provides low-cost plans with business-enhancing analytical features and powerful technology solutions.
These features enable firms to use email to successfully become consumer touchpoints and sell their products and services more precisely. Leads may be readily converted to sales for businesses. This email marketing solution is both cost-effective and the best on the market today.
Create, run, and evaluate ad and email campaigns with ease.
- Manage subscribers
- Generate custom reports
- View click-through and success rates
- Track your emails
- Ensure full transparency of campaigns
Users can either use one of the many pre-designed templates or create their own from scratch. The premium plan allows businesses to send up to 12,000 emails per month to around 2,000 subscribers.
It's not always enough to send an email or a message on Slack. A loom is a great option if you and your team need to meet in person frequently.
Loom is attempting to be a new type of remote work communication platform that allows you to send out instantly shareable films to help you get your point through.
This software as a service (SaaS) application allows you to record videos for any business purpose, such as recording a lengthy video response to an email, sharing a video response to a client question, embedding video courses on your website, and sharing brief films on social media.
When you use Loom to capture a video, it is instantly stored in your video library.
You can also do a screen capture video and include your face in a little bubble at the bottom of the screen, in addition to recording videos. This allows you to rapidly respond to a variety of business circumstances where a text message simply won't suffice.
- Multiple User Accounts
- Password Management
- Video Call Recording
- Engagement Analytics
Basecamp gives you the tools you need to collaborate and manage projects.
- This cloud-based solution helps companies manage their projects and activities more effectively.
- It is one of the most widely used online project management tools, and it is extremely dependable, requiring minimal setup and training.
- Using Basecamp, even if they are in different time zones, remote teams can stay up to date on every project.
Basecamp is a service that runs on your desktop and mobile devices and is hosted in the cloud. You won't need to hire IT support because the tool's creators are always releasing new and improved versions.
Asana is a task management app that helps you organize all of your projects, goals, attachments, and appointments. Businesses can improve their projects and give their employees guidelines. While improving your workflow, the tool delivers a comprehensive overview of all your objectives. It's one of the most widely used project management programs available. It assists your team in staying focused on their objectives, initiatives, and everyday responsibilities.
Asana allows companies to organize and structure their work in the way that works best for them. It is possible to
- set priorities and deadlines
- share details
- assign tasks
It allows you to keep track of projects and tasks at all stages and stay on track.
This program allows you to save all of your files in one location. Dropbox is a fantastic application that provides you with unlimited storage space for any form of content. Because of the following reasons, you should utilize this software as a storage medium:
- Another advantage of using this program is that it has a large storage capacity that can be expanded.
- You may access prior versions of the files in addition to all of the evaluations, suggestions, and feedback.
- It's a simple-to-use tool with dependable technical phone assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dropbox is popular because it works on a variety of platforms and devices, including Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, the Web, and Windows Mobile.
SaaS applications are an excellent tool for assisting employees in being as effective as possible while working from anywhere. When it comes to regulating smooth business among distant teams, the above-mentioned automation systems are the finest of the best. This crisis has witnessed the world's best cooperation and coordination. Every business allows exceptions and gives employees a Work from Home setup for safety considerations all around the world.